Wahlnachlese US 2008

posts 11 - 15 by 15
  • Sarah Palin: Ein Land namens Afrika

carokann, 11.11.2008 05:40, Reply to #10
    Nicht dass es noch wichtig ist ,aber es soll ein Tonband geben, mit dem Mitschnitt der Vorbereitung auf ihre Debatte gegen Joe Biden.
    Sobald es auf dem Markt ist wird es sicher nochmal viel Staub aufwirbeln.
    O´Reilly Factor 10.11.08

Kein Karnevalsscherz!

Es gibt in der Tat noch Leute, die eine Kandidatur von Palin für 2012 nicht ausschliessen.

Imagine that!

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/with-allies-like-these-palin-needs-no-enemies-1530036.html
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "SARAH Palin didn't help her reputation when she and McCain left Arizona on Wednesday to go their separate ways. Palin went the attention-grabbing route, travelling with an entourage of 18 family and friends, a Secret Service detail and a motorcade that stretched more than a dozen vehicles, which was flanked by a dozen more cops on motorcycles.

John McCain, on the other hand, hopped into his Toyota SUV and drove himself home. Yes, alone.
    Was Obama von den Debatten hält können wir einem off-the-record Mtschnitt entnehmen:

In a tape recording made by a reporter embedded in the Obama campaign, the President-elect can be heard complaining about the format of a debate during the primaries.

"I don't consider this to be a good format for me, which makes me more cautious. I often find myself trapped by the questions and thinking to myself, 'You know, this is a stupid question, but let me ... answer it,'" Obama can be heard saying.

"So when [TV anchor] Brian Williams is asking me about what's a personal thing that you've done [that's green], and I say, you know, 'Well, I planted a bunch of trees.' And he says, 'I'm talking about personal.' What I'm thinking in my head is, 'Well, the truth is, Brian, we can't solve global warming because I f***ing changed light bulbs in my house. It's because of something collective.'
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Newsweek hat eine siebenteilige Serie online gestellt.
    "How he did it"

http://www.newsweek.com/id/167582

für alle diejenigen, die noch nicht genug haben!
  • Re: Sarah Palin: Ein Land namens Afrika

Rasmus, 17.11.2008 23:35, Reply to #11
    Ja, die Newsweek-Serie ist toll...
    Meine Voraussagen waren es übrigens auch- meine Voraussage- 366 EV. Ergebnis: 365. Was Staaten anging, hatte ich IN-Pres falsch, ansonsten alles richtig, im Senat habe ich Franken als Sieger in MN, mal schauen wie das ausgeht. Wenn Franken da gewinnt, und es sieht nicht schlecht aus... dann hab ich bis auf IN-Pres alles richtig gemacht.
  • Wie stehts in Missouri? McCain 49.4/Obama 49.3 inoffiziell

carokann, 18.11.2008 20:19, Reply to #12
    Noch immer wird dort gezählt und nachgezählt.

http://hotlineblog.nationaljournal.com/archives/2008/11/missouri_on_my.html

In Missouri today local jurisdictions are set to certify the results of the 2008 election, giving a narrow win to John McCain -- and marking the first time in 50 years the bellwether Show Me State failed to pick the White House winner. Secretary of State Robin Carnahan is expected to validate the final results 12/2.

McCain leads 49.4% to Barack Obama's 49.3%. Just 4,788 votes separate them.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sieht so aus, dass McCain knapp gewinnt. bis zur Auszahlung unseres Marktes kann es aber noch bis Anfang Dezember dauern.

• Re: Wie stehts in Missouri? McCain 49.4/Obama 49.3 inoffiziell

zigzag, 18.11.2008 20:58, Reply to #13
    Der Auszählungsstand in MO:
    4393 Stimmen Unterschied
    http://www.sos.mo.gov/enrweb/statewideresults.asp?eid=256

Ein Überblick über die offenen Rennen:
    http://campaigndiaries.com/
  • McCain gewinnt Missouri mit 0,12 Prozent Vorprung: Das war´s!

carokann, 20.11.2008 03:51, Reply to #14
    http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1108/15802.html

The Associated Press on Wednesday declared John McCain the winner in Missouri, the last undecided state of the 2008 presidential election.

The race had been too close to call in the two weeks since Election Day, with McCain holding a slim lead. Heading into last weekend, McCain held a roughly 5,000-vote lead with tens of thousands of ballots remaining uncounted. The final margin of victory was 3,632 votes, out of over 2.9 million cast.

With Missouri’s 11 electoral votes going to McCain, the final electoral vote tally stands at 365 for Obama to 173 for McCain.

Damit kann wohl der 538 ausgezahlt werden, oder?
posts 11 - 15 by 15
30,589 Participants » Who is online

Fine music for political ears

What we predict...

Wahlfieber, originally a platform from the German-speaking world, offers (user-based) forecasts on elections worldwide - using political prediction markets without applying any algorythm.

Our focus

Germany / Austria / Switzerland
All national and state elections as well as selected local, mayoral and party elections

Europe
Almost all national elections as well as selected presidential, regional and local elections and votes.

USA
All presidential, senatorial and house elections (including mid-term and most presidential primaries/caucusses) as well as important special and state elections.

UK
All national and state elections as well as important special, local and mayoral elections and votes.

Worldwide
National elections - including Australia, Canada, Israel, Japan, New Zealand, etc.

Important elections in 2023

• Several state elections in Germany and Austria
  • Presidential election in the Czech Republic
  • National elections in Finland, Turkey, Greece, Poland, Switzerland and Spain

How does this work?

This is how you contribute to the prediction - See the Infocenter

Found an error?
Your Feedback?

Please send error messages and feedback by email to: help@wahlfieber.com